Search Engine Optimization is the thing that any website needs
Q. Why would I need search engine optimization?
A. On the web are millions of websites but only 10 in the first page of Google
My name is Iulian Gheorghe, I am a person with vision and I will tell You something regarding my history in this field. I stared with photo editing then I moved to Web Design 7 years ago. I needed search engine optimization for the websites that I was creating so I learned that too. So far I made over 150 website and I got many keywords into the first page of Google. I am quite good with search engine optimization because I like competition. I feel is like a strategy game where I shall be the first one in the top.
Recently I decided to make a company and a team. Like this got born Software Prototype and I am the CEO of it. I am trying thru this company to make people realize that they need SEO. I am making case studies and also videos for this concept. But unfortunately people are not so receptive because company is based in Romania. Because I am a family man I need a stable job so that’s why I am applying to your company.
In this case we scanned our client website with the free tool from Google called PageSpeed Insights and we discovered a poor score. This tool measure the performance of the website on mobile and desktop versions. Google has indicated site speed (and as a result, page speed) is one of the signals used by its algorithm to rank pages. And research has shown that Google might be specifically measuring time to first byte as when it considers page speed. In addition, a slow page speed means that search engines can crawl fewer pages using their allocated crawl budget, and this could negatively affect your indexation. Page speed is also important to user experience. Pages with a longer load time tend to have higher bounce rates and lower average time on page. Longer load times have also been shown to negatively affect conversions. One of the top issue displayed was Server Response Time wich was 1.4seconds. Some people might say “is not much, is just one second”. We wanted to increase the Insights score but we coudn’t because it was server response time wich was given by the hosting company(one of the top). Next day we changed the hosting and our score went 25points up because of a better server response time. This study show us how much means 1s for Google, in this case 25 points. What is your website score? Test it for free: PageSpeed Insights
Name: Iulian Gheorghe (Charlie)
A conscientious and professional personal assistant with extensive experience in AdWords, Web Developing, SEO and Marketing seeking a new position in your company. A highly organised and efficient individual, whose thorough and precise approach to projects has yielded excellent results.
- Web Developing HTML,CSS
- Website Design, appealing UI, parallax, logo creation, banner design, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Microsoft Office
- SEO(on page & off page), SERP, Marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Accredited as Preferred Freelancer on https://www.freelancer.com/ with 29,197,286 users
- Owner and founder of https://www.software-prototype.com/
Freelancer – https://www.freelancer.com/
SC Diamond Drilling SRL – https://www.diamonddrilling.ro/
AdWords specialist, SEO, Web Developer, Marketing
Web developer, Search Engine Optimization
- Getting clients sites higher on the search engine results.
- Actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improving search engine rankings.
- Selecting search phrases and choosing keywords.
- Advising and training up clients on the basics of search engine optimisation so they can look after their own websites.
- Launching SEO campaigns for clients.
- Implementing online search strategies.
- Analysing search results via Web Analytics and other specialist software.
- Optimising websites and landing pages.
- External link building with relevant high quality third party websites and directories.
- Internal link building within sites.
- Building relationships with other SEO professionals.
- Resolving technical issues related to a clients website.
- Constant evaluation of keywords.
- Searching for and finding suitable domain names for clients.
- Monitoring and tracking the performance of SEO campaigns, including site traffic, banner advert performance and back links.
- Providing remote support, advice and tips to clients.
- Developing cross platform e-marketing strategies.
- Involved in the annual SEO planning process.
- On Page and Off Page Optimisation.
- Organising research and surveys.
- Carrying out competitor research.
- Producing regular audits and writing up detailed monthly performance and progress reports for clients.
- Writing articles for customers and posting them on relevant blogs, forums and websites.
- Mentoring junior staff.
Member of the following teams:
http://www.optimizedmobile.net/ (Web Developer)
https://www.oppopenwifi.com/ (Web Developer, SEO)
Highschool, Grup Scolar Industrial Constructii Montaj
(September 1995 – June 1999)
- Certificate construction electrician
- Phase Rectifier Certified 12V 3A
College / University Dunarea de Jos
(September 1999 – June 2001)
Custom agent certificate
Hobbies & Interests
I am involved in a local amateur volley-ball club since 7 years ago
I like chess, table tennis, tennis and swimming
References / Recommendations / Reviews
SC Diamond Drilling SRL https://www.diamonddrilling.ro/
Address: Focsani, Romania
+40 768 484 227 firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Partner since 20-Jun-2017